Replacement boat lift canopy cover for a Hewitt 23' x 120" Deluxe Front. Manufacturer part number HW230010.
This canopy awning comes in five fabric choices:
1. 18 ounce vinyl coated polyester PVC- attractive, durable and our most popular choice.
2. 100% Solution Dyed Woven Acrylic- color fast, best UV resistance and weighing 9.5 oz. a yard makes it easy to install
3. TopGun©. Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric with high water repellency and is super tear resistant. The TopGun© is the biggest brand in the marine industry.
This is a high performance premier fabric and we're thrilled to bring this exclusive fabric to the boat lift canopy market.
4. 100% Hemp Fabric- It doesn't break down... it breaks in. It's as attractive as it is tough and it's as good for the earth as it is for wallet.
5. Conceal Brown TopGun© Camo- Through a TopGun© and TrueTimber© partnership we are proud to offer an exclusive camo to the boat canopy market. It's just really cool.
What makes our boat lift covers the best on the market? In addition to having superior fabric We build our Hewitt canopy covers with our Easy Lash™ fastening system. With multiple attachment points it gives you the flexibility to attach your canopy where you want. We double stitch Easy Lash™ on a heavy duty double needle sewing machine with 135 tex thread. It's super tough and UV protected.
We don't cut corners in the construction. All of our straight seams are heat welded with a 1" overlap seam. All of our canopy ends are double sewn and then topstitched. We hand-craft every cover here in our manufacturing facility here in the heart of Minnesota Lakes Country. We don't rely on foreign manufacturers. We understand how to build your canopy covers. You won't have to run to the hardware store for parts because your attachment hardware is included. Lace bungee ball through Easy Lash ™, around canopy frame and then around rail slipping bungee loop over the ball. See the illustration under ATTACHMENT SYSTEM tab. Your Hewitt cover will come with everything you will need. We will send along instructions but we will also be here to answer any questions you might have.
Thank you for considering us.