1. 18 ounce vinyl coated polyester PVC- attractive, durable and our most popular choice.
2. 100% Solution Dyed Woven Acrylic- color fast, best UV resistance and weighing 9.5 oz. a yard makes it easy to install
3. TopGun©. Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric with high water repellency and is super tear resistant. The TopGun© is the biggest brand in the marine industry.
This is a high performance premier fabric and we're thrilled to bring this exclusive fabric to the boat lift canopy market.
4. 100% Hemp Fabric- It doesn't break down... it breaks in. It's as attractive as it is tough and it's as good for the earth as it is for wallet.
5. Conceal Brown TopGun© Camo- Through a TopGun© and TrueTimber© partnership we are proud to offer an exclusive camo to the boat canopy market. It's just really cool.
What makes our ShoreStation replacement boat lift covers the best?
In addition to using superior fabric we build our canopies to last.
We don't cut corners in the construction. All of our straight seams are heat welded with a 1 1/2" overlap seam. All of our canopy ends are double sewn and then topstitched. We hand-craft every cover here in our manufacturing facility. We don't rely on just computers or foreign manufacturers. We understand how to build your canopy covers. You won't have to run to the hardware store for parts. Everything you need will be shipped along with your canopy. If you want to use your existing hardware with our replacement shorestation canopy you can. Or we will send along bungee rope and 's' hooks. Lace continous bungee rope through our Easy Lash™ fastening system. You will stretch the bungee rope up and attach it with an 's' hook in the hole in each rib in a saw tooth pattern all the way around your canopy and frame. Your ShoreStation will come with everything you will need. We will send along instructions but we will also be here to answer any questions you might have.
Thank you for considering us.