Replacement boat lift canopy cover for a Hewitt Boat 20' x 120'' Flat End . Manufacturer part number HW2000120.
This canopy awning comes in five fabric choices:
1. 18 ounce vinyl coated polyester PVC- attractive, durable and our most popular choice.
2. 100% Solution Dyed Woven Acrylic- color fast, best UV resistance and weighing 9.5 oz. a yard makes it easy to install
3. TopGun©. Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric with high water repellency and is super tear resistant. The TopGun© is the biggest brand in the marine industry.
This is a high performance premier fabric and we're thrilled to bring this exclusive fabric to the boat lift canopy market.
4. 100% Hemp Fabric- It doesn't break down... it breaks in. It's as attractive as it is tough and it's as good for the earth as it is for wallet.
5. Conceal Brown TopGun© Camo- Through a TopGun© and TrueTimber© partnership we are proud to offer an exclusive camo to the boat canopy market. It's just really cool.
What makes our boat lift covers the best on the market? In addition to having superior fabric We build our Hewitt canopy covers with a double row of 1 1/2" webbing band around the inside of the canopy and then back stitch all of our attachment points with a heavy duty double needle sewing machine.
We don't cut corners in the construction. All of our straight seams are heat welded with a 1 1/2" overlap seam. All of our canopy ends are double sewn and then topstitched. We hand-craft every cover here in our manufacturing facility. We don't rely on just computers or foreign manufacturers. We understand how to build your canopy covers. You won't have to run to the hardware store for parts. Everything you need, whether it's stainless steel D-Rings, 1" slide buckles, toggle bungee balls or S-hooks, will be included with your order at no extra charge. We will send along instructions but we will also be here to answer any questions you might have.
Thank you for considering us.